FirstCallOnline products are qualified for a new return, unless connected, are in their original unopened packaging, inclusive of all original corporealities supplied with the original product.
CORE – This term applies to new or remanufactured items for which a base condition is calculated at the FirstCallOnline portal. The base value will be paid in return when returning to the preceding item.
FirstCallOnline General Return Policy
- The FirstCallOnline original sales receipt must append all returned commodity.
- Newly exchanged items will be credited with the complete purchase price and relevant taxes to the credit card independently charged on the order.
- Shipping and administration charges are non-refundable.
- OReillyAuto.com will simply credit the original credit card that was utilized to purchase the declared items.
- The retail store cannot be recognized as per the norms of FirstCallOnline. All exchanged merchandise must be examined and certified before credit is announced.
- Unapproved products will be delivered to the client by themselves. We do not accept C.O.D. for sent returns.
- The FirstCallOnline firm does not allow returns for custom orders. Items incorrectly transmitted to OReillyAuto.com will not be declared to the respective client.
Local Store Return – FirstCallOnline
Kindly read the subsequent instructions before responding to the local O’Reilly auto parts store or the FirstCallOnline portal. All products returned as NEW must be in their primary packaging, sealed and uninstalled, inclusive of all the original materials supplied with the product.
All returns must be sent with the original purchase receipt. Refunds will only be issued to the same card that was used to purchase the returned item and you will need to present that card.
If customers are unable to access their account or receive a return code, you must give a copy of the original proof of purchase that supplements the returned product.
To protect toward lost or damaged returns, the officials recommend shipping with a carrier that gives tracking, insurance, and express confirmation, for instance, UPS, Fed-Ex, or USPS.